Liquid Skin® acts to close and seal minor cuts, abrasions and blisters, and conforms to all body contours to provide a protective shield on elbows, knees, knuckles, finger tips, neck, feet and other flexible parts of the body; more versatile than an entire box of plasters!
Liquid Skin® is suitable for use on all of the family and can be carried everywhere; perfect for those times when you are out and about and you wish you had something to treat that nasty cut!
The wound closing and sealing ability of Liquid Skin® is thanks to 'Formulated Medical Cyanoacrylate', a Medical Grade Adhesive, or 'skin glue' which has been time-proven and safely used by the medical profession for decades as a treatment for wounds such as lacerations.
- Liquid Skin® is a low-odour and painless 'no sting' formula that is quickly and easily applied using the handy 1g size pipette.
- The sealing of a clean wound helps to prevent infection by limiting the exposure to dirt and germs, something regular plasters cannot.
- Liquid Skin® also acts to seal in the body's natural oils and moisture, enhancing the natural healing process.
- The protective layer that Liquid Skin® forms is fully waterproof and sweatproof, and will last for up to 5 days dependent on skin care. After that time the layer will start to come off naturally, just like a scab.
- It is an ideal addition to first aid kits or your 'every day carry', and perfect for people involved in all manner of activities; sports, hiking, fishing, camping, climbing, mountain biking, kayaking etc.
- It is small and light enough to be unnoticeable amongst even the most lightweight of gear.