Commonly used by first aiders in the treatment of shock and hypothermia. The disposable heat-reflecting blankets are individually sealed in pocket sized poly bags.
The blankets are effective even when wet and may be used in conjunction with traditional fabric blankets. The emergency foil blankets are made from an ultra-insulating material constructed from polyester film with a vaporized metallic coating, it reflects radiated heat back to the user.
- Made from metalised polyester film
- Ideal for treating or preventing hypothermia
- The emergency foil blanket retains most of your radiated body heat while protecting against wind and rain
- Material: Metalised polyester film
- Size: 204cm x 140cm
- Keep away from sources of ignition