Brand: Polymath Products
- Refill pack for the MEDC First Aid Keyring by Polymath Products; includes two complete refill rolls.
- Refill rolls are protected in a tough plastic storage case, which could also be used as a compact first aid kit in its own right.
- Quick and easy to refill your MEDC First Aid Keyring; simply pop a refill roll into the empty capsule.
- Contents carefully selected for quality and usefulness, making the kit more versatile than a whole box of plasters.
- Each refill roll includes: Liquid Skin® - Formulated Medical Cyanoacrylate, a sterile Dressing Pad, Wound Closure Strips and a Surgical Tape Strip. Refill packs assembled in the UK by Polymath Products.
Details: Refill kit for the MEDC First Aid Keyring by Polymath Products, the most compact first aid kit on the market.
The tough plastic storage case contains two complete refill rolls, which allow you to quickly and easily refill your MEDC First Aid Keyring once the contents have been used. Each refill roll contains indications guidelines and is externally printed with earliest expiry date of contents, allowing for quick checking of expiry dates.
Plasters are a thing of the past with the inclusion of Liquid Skin®: A medical grade tissue adhesive/wound sealant. Liquid Skin® acts to close and seal minor cuts, abrasions and blisters, and conforms to all body contours to provide a protective shield on elbows, knees, knuckles, finger tips, neck, feet and other flexible parts of the body. The protective layer that will last for up to 5 days, is waterproof, sweatproof, and after time will naturally come off, just like a scab. Liquid Skin® helps to keep dirt and germs out of the wound, thus reducing the risk of infection. Liquid Skin® is a sting-free formula and easy to apply with the 1g applicator pipette. Medical cyanoacrylate has been time proven and safely used by the medical profession for decades; it is even safe to use on children.
Each refill roll also includes a 5x5cm Low Adherent Dressing Pad, with a strip of Surgical Tape to allow attachment to the body. The Dressing Pad is highly absorbent and perfect for covering grazes or blisters and also covering slightly larger wounds that need some pressure applied to reduce bleeding.
The Wound Closure Strips are for closing clean, straight-edged lacerations (cuts), and act much like a medical suture, but are much safer, easier to use and remove. When combined with the Liquid Skin®, surprisingly large cuts can be dealt with effectively.
NB: Contents for use by adults only.