Color: Black - Upgraded Version without Blood Type Patch
- One full length strip of 5.5*1.5" loop panel on the top for your blood type or first aid patch(The blood type patch in the picture is not included)
- Features a red loop: You can attach a carabiner for a quick open
- Dimension 7.3*5*2.4"/18.5*13*6cm: Two way zippers with silent cord pulls for easy access
- Sufficient storage Room: 1 open pocket & several assorted size elastic hold-down web
- Bottom grommet drain hole protets the contents from mildew
OneTigris -- Into the Wild
Ideal for army fans who need rapid access to medical gear, this OneTigris EMT Pouch with ample space is designed for optimal organization and carrying convenience.
* Clam-shell design, with lots of elastic straps to hold varying medical supplies like shears, syringes, gauze rolls, field bandages and any other medical equipment.
* Front two MOLLE strips on the front, sewn to have four slots in each. The back also has two MOLLE straps that snap to the bottom for attachment to your gear like milytary type vest or pack system, and they're sewn to give you two wider slots each.
* It also features internal dividers to keep them separated and easy to locate --- two long bands on one side and some elastic straps on the other side (The upgraded version designed with side web tab for easier convenient use).
* high-vis EDC grab and go pouch
* nice utility pouch for holding small electronics, chargers, etc.,
* small magazine pouch
* MOLLE-equipped bug out bag...
OneTigris Warm Tips
Only a EMT pouch, anything else is not included
Material for Old Version:700D Nylon; Material for Upgraded Version: 1000D Nylon
1× OneTigris EMT Pouch