- LIGHTEST and MOST COMPACT CLOTHES WASHER in the world! Weighs less than 145g and folds to pocket-size. Scrubba is the world's smallest "washing machine"
- EFFECTIVE WASHING + IMPROVED MODEL: Built with a flexible washboard and gripping surface to give a machine quality wash in just minutes. 2017 model is improved with a twist-style valve for more efficient washing. Twice as effective as hand washing, and much more hygienic than a hotel sink!
- DOUBLES AS A DRY BAG: Use as a compression dryer to remove water from clothes after washing, swimming, or whenever you need to transport wet clothes.
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill, close, and deflate, then rub clothes against the washboard for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Instructions printed right on the bag.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING, hiking, backpacking, travel, RVing, outdoor adventures, holidays, and even laundry at home! Pack fewer clothes when travelling, saving valuable space in your luggage, backpack, or suitcase.
The Scrubba Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential. The new 2017 Scrubba Wash Bag features a new easy to use twist valve for simple deflation.
Weighing less than 142g (~5oz.) the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
The flexible internal washboard works in conjunction with a gripping surface on the outside of the bag to allow a machine quality wash in just minutes. Simply drop clothes in and add water and detergent; seal the dry bag-style closure; open the twist valve to release excess air; then rub the clothes against the washboard for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. After a quick rinse, clothes are clean and ready to hang to dry. Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag. As the rubbing is done from the outside, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The volume of the bag is 13 litres, but when filled with clothes the optimal washing volume is 4 litres. Made of durable, microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether TPU coated nylon, it even has a transparent window to see washing and filling levels. Scrubba Europe supports projects providing clean drinking water in areas of the world with those in need.
Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
New easy to use twist style air release valve
Doubles as a dry-bag
Weight: 142g (~5oz.)
Dimensions: 54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4