Color: Yellow Flare
- Sizing: M (150-165), L (166-180), XL (181-195)
- New: With removable booties and kangaroo pouch on the front
- A sleeping bag with arms and legs made from soft ripstop nylon
- Maximum freedom of movement and cozyness as you rest
- The best SelkBag there's ever been
Details: This sleeping bag features snug arms and legs to offer maximum mobility. Ideal for camping in the great outdoors, travelling or simply at home.
The sleeping bag enables you to move your arms and legs without feeling constricted. During an average night, a person will turn over 20 times and make a whole range of other smaller movements. In contrast to a regular sleeping bag, the SelkBag enables you to turn and roll unhindered. These nocturnal movements are essential for the body and help relax the muscles and stimulate the cardiovascular system. The SelkBag has all you need to wake up feeling rested and refreshed after a warm and comfy night's sleep.
SelkBag Original 5G - The best SelkBag ever produced.
At last with removable booties and now made from silk-smooth ripstop nylon fabric. The Original 5G is suitable for at home, in tents, sleeping under the stars, boats, cabins and much more. Seamless functionality and unparalleled cosiness.
•Removable booties, even more robust anti-slip soles for added safety
• Two long YKK zips on the front of the SelkBag make it easy to hop in
• Protective strip to prevent the zip jamming in the lining
• Improved fit
• Ventilation zips on the legs provide improved temperature regulation
• Handy kangaroo pouch on the front for storing phones, keys and money
• Enhanced openings for the hands - front section can be pulled right back
• Cosy hood with a 3D collar and elasticated drawstring
• New and improved, more robust anti-slip soles for added safety
• Weight according to size - 1.8 kg to 2.2 kg
• Temperature ranges as per EN 13537 - Comfort: 7°C / Limit: 3°C / Extreme: -11°C
• Outer shell: Ripstop nylon 300T/40D, Lining: Diamond polyester 290T/50D, Filling: 2 × 100 g/m² hollow-fibre polyester