Now you can enjoy super toasty hands throughout winter. No longer will you have to freeze on a hike or when getting that end of year camping fix.
Zippo's high polish chrome Hand Warmer is compact, virtually odorless and will keep your hands nice and warm for up to 12 hours.
The Zippo Hand Warmer is the perfect gift (or treat for yourself) for all outdoor enthusiasts or those who like a winter wander.
Hand Warmer replacement burners sold separately.
Did You Know:
The Zippo hand warmer produces over 10 times as much heat as most disposable warmers.
- Includes Easy Fill Technology
- Improved Fill Cup Helps Reduce Spills
- Perfect For All Cold Weather Activities
- New Smaller Size Fits Into Even More Pockets
- Flameless Gentle Warmth
- Rugged & Durable MetalConstruction
- Lighter Fluid Refillable – Environmentally Friendly & Reusable
How to fill:
- Remove Hand Warmer lid, then remove the catalytic burner unit from the base unit.
- Pour Zippo Lighter Fluid into the plastic filling cup. Do not spill.
- For first time use only add two (2) full cups of Zippo Lighter Fluid. For subsequent uses fill to lower line for around 6 hours of heat or upto the upper line for about 12 hours of heat.
- Then pour contents of filling cup into the opening of the hand warmer base unit. Do not overfill. Overfilling will cause malfunction, risk of injury and fire.
- Carefully wipe off any excess lighter fluid from the Hand Warmer surfaces and allow excess fuel to evaporate before igniting.
- Carefully replace the catalytic burner unit.
- Be sure fuel can is closed and there is no spilled fuel in the vicinity before igniting.
- Leave the fuel to soak through the wadding for a few minutes prior to heating the Hand warmer.
How to heat:
A. With the lid off the Hand Warmer, hold the base unit with one hand and apply flame to the catalytic burner unit using the other hand for approx. 20-40 seconds. Flame can come from a Zippo Utility lighter, candle lighter or another lighter. Keep hands and clothing away from any flame.
B. Replace Hand Warmer lid, let the unit heat for 1-2 minutes (NO LONGER) then take care handling the Hand Warmer, carefully place it into the bag provided. The Hand Warmer must always be placed in the bag to prevent over-heating. Your Zippo Hand Warmer will now provide comfortable warmth. After ignition, heat is provided by a catalytic process without flame.
C. Once heated there is no way to stop the action. If necessary, place the Hand Warmer in the fleece bag and place on a fireproof surface until the fuel is exhausted and the Hand Warmer is cool to the touch.
THE HAND WARMER SHOULD NEVER PRODUCE A FLAME
If you overfill the hand warmer:
Leave the fuel to dry out (1 day should be ample) and re-fill using the measuring jug provided. Replace burner unit and ignite for 20-30 seconds, replace lid and place in the fleece bag. Wait a few minutes and the hand warmer should produce comfortable warmth for up to 6 hours with ½ cup of fuel and up to 12 hours with a full cup of fuel.
- Height: 5.3″ (13.462cm)
- Width: 2″ (5.08cm)
- Depth: .4″ (1.016cm)
- Weight: .01lbs (.004 Kg)